Subject: [Leica] IMG: Serious Discussion
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 22:26:59 +0100

On 27/06/2017 16:04, Jim Nichols wrote:
> One more from yesterday's visit to Darrel Waltrip Volvo in Franklin,
> TN.  The service representative and customer were involved in a
> serious discussion.
>
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170626-IMG_0892.JPG.html
>
> Comments and critiques welcomed and appreciated.

Ah Jim, Darrell Waltrip is a name we don't hear on this side of the pond
these days, as retired tin top oval drivers who were very good at
turning left don't cut it in a left/right world dominated by F1 over
here. I presume that the service manager was bearing bad news like all
service managers do these days. I'm fed up hearing sentences like" But
Mr. Barry, we don't replace the bushes any more, we have to replace the
entire suspension arm..."

I pity the poor woman.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Serious Discussion)