Subject: [Leica] Help for my Wife.... Picasa is going away....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 07:01:20 -0700

My Wife is using Picasa, as a photo database and editor.  She got it years
ago for free with a Canon camera ( she still uses).  However, Google bought
the SW, and has discontinued all support.

My "orders" are to find a new Imaging SW package for her.  something that
will do organization of her photos ( several years of data need to be
imported),

basic editing ( contrast, brightness, cropping) , and ability to send her
photos by email or text to her friends, through her Email account.

About the same as a youngster would want.  ( Please do not tell her I said
this...)

Yes, I use LR.  It is a bit too complicated for her..  Too capable...  I
need something more simplistic...

While it would be nice to have free SW, what else is out there that she
could use?

Note.. this is a MAC free zone.  Only Windows answers need apply.

TIA

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net