Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Few from Today
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 17:27:51 -0500

As I was about to enter my back door, I noted that this wasp had
recently set up housekeeping above the door, not a desirable situation.
She was later dispatched.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170611-DSCF2468.JPG.html

I have noticed the bees, both carpenter bees and smaller honey bees,
buzzing about the Nandina blooms.  This one was so loaded with pollen
that it looked as if the sacs were about to explode.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170611-DSCF2469.JPG.html

This afternoon I attended a birthday party  for a 5-yr old
gr-granddaughter, and had my camera ready.  The hosts have a young
Goldendoodle female that is very friendly.  As my grandson's wife turned
to pet the dog, she received an unexpected smooch from the pooch!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170611-DSCF2479.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA