Subject: [Leica] Spring Sunrise
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 13:46:18 +0000

Sunrise?  Does the sun really rise?  I do have proof that it sets.  I have
pictures, but I am not sure about it rising.  I don't get to see that.  Ahh,
the retired life......

But your photo is nice.  Thanks for showing me the "Fake news" of something
called a "sunrise".

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson