Subject: [Leica] New Album in Gallery
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 20:31:24 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Cool, the H&W Control bottle brought back some memories, I actually met
Harold Holden one time, while attending RIT mid seventies.

Montie

>>It was 87F outside today, and I hate hot weather, so I took some pictures
in my (cool) basement at my makeshift tabletop studio and created a new
album.

I noticed this when I was clearing out some shelves.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Tabletop/20170604_MR_Mine_DSF4428.jpg.html

Then put these two fragments in front of the camera.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Tabletop/20170604_MR_Mine_DSF4440.jpg.html

The rest of the pictures document some label designs that I found
interesting or appealing.
This one <
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Tabletop/20170604_MR_Mine_DSF4442.jpg.html>
plus seven more following.