Subject: [Leica] How Would You Crop This Image?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 18:34:22 -0500

Thanks, Uncle Ted, I appreciate what you say.

I take the blame for this one:  if I had paid more attention and worked the
scene properly I believe I could have created a good image of the play of
light on the trombone and the drums, but as it is no amount of cropping or
darkroom magic is going to salvage what I have.

As you might say, I was looking but I did not see......until it was too
late.

Cheers to you,

--Bob

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] How Would You Crop This Image?)