Subject: [Leica] Film Lab
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 19:19:34 +0100

Lluis

I have to agree with you to a large extent. Since my enforced slow-down
because of my heart problems I have not shot a new image but have
concentrated on working on pre-digital colour transparencies and black and
white film. In general I have been extremely pleased with the end results,
especially from the transparencies. Where digital does have the advantage
however, and where it pays for itself, is its ability to work at high speeds
(iso) and also where quick results are required. With the reintroduction of
some very fine transparency films, and the continued easy availability of
black and white films, I think most of my future work could very well be
done on film. Whether it will or not remains to be seen.

Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] Film Lab)