Subject: [Leica] Very interesting for film users
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 15:20:32 +0200

Hello all!

I?m sorry because I?m not on the list after a while, I?m very busy and
everyday I'm in the darkroom preparing pictures for a new exhibition, I?m
doing Digital Negatives and printing copies by contact on Silver Gelatin
Baryta paper (Ilford Multigrade FB), the results are really amazing.

For those interested on film today I?ve read a very interesting update from
Erwin Puts:

<http://www.imx.nl/photo/blog/files/0855c3e8ee05de8a7b6b2dba616c2206-73.html>

Saludos cordiales
Lluis