Subject: [Leica] S and SL in use
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 11:33:36 +0000

Hi Frank yes that function that you mentioned that irritated Doug (and lots
of users) was a subject of comment to Leica by quite a few of us. I can't
locate where it has changed in firmware at the moment but it is fixed.
Camera -Exposure Preview-Off and it is fine.

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] S and SL in use)