Subject: [Leica] Selling for the SL
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 15:56:00 +1000

Hi Bob (and all) I have the M (Typ 240) and the SL. I have used only the
Summilux M 50 ASPH and the Apo Summicron M 75 ASPH (via adapter) a very
limited amount to try it out.
So my opinions just on your specific questions,
1. None that I am aware of.
2. the native colour rendering from the SL is a little more neutral,  reds
especially 'better'
Bottom line...Not in my opinion , the M sensors are more optimised. I bet
that the differences are very subtle though.

Bonus opinion,  get the SL, it does lots more stuff that the M cannot and
the 24-90 is excellent.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman