Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Morning Dining
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 13:04:43 -0500

After I serviced a few feeders this morning, I took the camera out to
see who showed up.  I found five dining and two waiting in this photo of
the primary feeders.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170507-DSCF1960.JPG.html

Not all diners are social animals.  This Yellow Belly Woodpecker loaded
up at the suet feeder and took his mouthful to the oak tree to dine alone.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170507-DSCF1942.JPG.html

Shot from about 50 ft away, leaning on the wall of the garage.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA