Subject: [Leica] IMG: Coach Pitch
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 20:47:59 -0500

It was a late game on a cool night, so I didn't take the camera. But,
the cast of characters was so amusing that I had to pull out my phone an
snap a few.  In Coach Pitch, the team's coach serves up balls that the
youngsters may or may not be able to hit, and once hit, the coach ducks
out of the way and lets the kids play. We had two 5-yr old catchers, who
were cute as could be, and even the girls were hitting.  It ended 15-13
in 6 innings, with the team sponsored and coached by my grandson on the
losing end, but the kids are getting better, and that's what counts.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170502-IMG_0843.JPG.html

With the iPhone, the whole world is in focus!

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA