Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Coach Pitch League
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 23:22:42 -0500

I had decided that a 35mm lens works pretty well through the wire fence,
so I tried a variation.  I mounted my old Leica Summaron 35/3.5,
purchased from Phil Forrest some time ago, and tried it today.  It is
smaller, but heavier than the Fujinon 35/2.0. Considering its age, the
images don't look half bad.

Even Coach-pitch games get some action at the plate.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170428-DSCF1847.JPG.html

And girls get hits, too.  One hit one out of the infield, but I missed it.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170428-DSCF1850.JPG.html

All from the comfort of my new folding chair!

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: From the Coach Pitch League)