Subject: [Leica] IMG: Digit-Al Photo
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:57:24 -0500

Yes. Though, like most cameras, correct accessories improve ergonomics and
personal functionality. The Schneideroptics.com Century 2x TELE solves the
too-wide issue. And a Bluetooth shutter release does a fine job of getting
around some of the twitchy. I also use a couple of extremely small and light
tripods 25% of the time; which together with the Bluetooth release turn the
the device into a lovely micro-view-camera.

Sent from my iPad