Subject: [Leica] IMG: Same Iris One Last Time
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:45:07 -0500

I always hesitate to choose a 50mm, but when I need  it I have to make
the choice.  This Leica-R 50 Summicron is a "User", and I had it
returned by one potential buyer because it didn't clean up to spotless.
But, I have now concluded that it is the best I'm likely to get without
spending some significant cash.  This was shot at f/2.8 to get enough
DoF, but, to me, the bokeh is pleasant and the details speak for
themselves.  I've made my choice.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170421-DSCF1585.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols