Subject: [Leica] IN STOCK FOR TESTS NEW Film Factory SVEMA Back from dead NEW Production Svema 35mm 36 exposure and 4 x 5 (five sheet sample packs) at Stayton Castle TEST QTY FS
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:32:53 -0700

> 35 mm FN-64 36 exp   bw                           ISO 64
>                            3 available now
> 35 mm Foto-100 36 exp bw                              100
>                            3
> 35 mm Foto-200 36 exp bw                              200
>                            3
> 35 mm Foto-400 36 exp bw                              400
>                            3
> 35 mm A-2Sh 36 exp bw                         320 Cine Film
>            3
> 35 mm Micrat-orto 36 exp bw                   25 or less microfilm film
>            3
> 35 mm Astrum 135 color negative 36 exp                                C41
>                    5
> 35mm Colour spectrozonal Astrum 135 CIR film 36 exp           C41
>            5
> 35 mm B/w Stpectrozonal Astrum135IR b/w film 36 exp           BW IR Handle
> in complete darkness               3
>
> Sheet film Foto-200 bw 9x12 pack 5 sheets -       ISO 200 9 x 12 CM  apx 4
> x 5        3               UNLABELED BLACK PAGGIE

Hi folk?we have brought another photo film factory back from the dead?Svema
in the Ukraine

These are the original Soviet formulations from the 1960s on traditional B&W
(and C-41) original aerial recon films (last two)

I shot the original stuff in the 1980s and 1990s in Eastern Europe and was
well pleased including Moscow unrest when Yeltsin dissolved parliament and
the tanks rolled?

I have used the current ISO 100 and 400 with superb results in a Leica O
Series 2000

I?d like to get it imported to the US on a regular basis.

Rolled in old school plastic cassettes, long tongue leader lovely for Leica
SM cameras with plastic cans and labeled (in Ukrainian, of course)

NEW Production 2018 or later exp dates

If you want to share in the experience

Post paid US $9 per roll paypal to mak at teleport.com <mailto:mak at
teleport.com>  International $12 roll

first come first served if your order comes in after stocks are exhausted, I
will immediately issue a refund

there will be more (eventually)

Love to form a group and bring it in en quantity

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] And one with film)
Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] And one with film)