Subject: [Leica] IMG: From an Exercise Walk at the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:59:49 -0500

Last weekend, I posted a couple of images of the Civil Air Patrol
training glider in the air.  Today, I found it near the front in the
hangar.  Here is the cockpit, for anyone interested.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170413-DSCF1430.JPG.html

While I was walking, I watched this handsome visitor land.  This is a
2008 Cirrus SR22, which normally includes an airframe parachute.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170413-DSCF1439.JPG.html

In an area where WWII USAAF hangars once stood, there were a lot of
these tiny wild flowers growing along the old hangar door tracks.
Perhaps it has an iron deficiency?

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170413-DSCF1437.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols