Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Auction x 4
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 00:42:03 +0100

For Jim. A plane for auction at Mullens, Woodbrook, Co. Dublin. Sony
A7ll with Zuiko 55/1.2. See Large.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Auction_090417_plane.jpg.html

An old record player for auction at Mullens, Woodbrook, Co. Dublin. Sony
A7ll with Zuiko 55/1.2. See Large.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Auction_090417_phono.jpg.html

A shiny horn loudspeaker on the old record player for auction at
Mullens, Woodbrook, Co. Dublin. Sony A7ll with Zuiko 55/1.2. See Large.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Auction_090417_horn.jpg.html

I suggested that this might a great present for me, but my wife
demurred. It's ideal for the lonely man - a bronze life sized fountain
for auction at Mullens, Woodbrook, Co. Dublin. Sony A7ll with Zuiko
55/1.2. See Large.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Auction_090417_girlfriend+for+sale.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs: Auction x 4)