Subject: [Leica] Medium Format
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 22:10:10 +0200

Last Friday I took the Rolleiflex with Zeiss Planar 80mm f2,8, at the same
time I?ve tested a new film (at least for me), the Berger Panchro 400, the
man on the store has recommend it to me. I?ve created a new album for Medium
Format 6 x 6 and upload 18 pictures, the first 9 (up to 2017F040112LR5 ?With
Bikes?) are with Berger Panchro 400, the rest of pictures with Ilford HP5
ISO400.

Both films was exposed at ISO200 and developed reducing the development time
in D76 1:1, scanned on Epson V700 using Vuescan.

Here is the album with the 18 picture, view large benefit MF

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/>

Thanks for looking, your c&c are appreciated and welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Medium Format)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Medium Format)