Subject: [Leica] IMG: On a Rainy Monday
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 15:04:06 -0500

Faced with soaked grass following a morning of steady rain, I decided to
explore the Manual Focusing Aids of the X-T2.  One option splits the LCD
screen, with a full image and a magnified center section.  Using my
Telyt-R 250/4 wide open, I shot targets of opportunity at about 40 ft,
then cropped down to the area on which I had focused.

This cardinal is bright, in his mating season colors.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170403-DSCF1182.JPG.html

This gray squirrel was about 30 ft above the ground in an oak tree, and
I'm sure felt he was out of sight, when I caught him staring at the lens.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170403-DSCF1193.JPG.html

These are extreme crops, but the focusing system seemed to work just fine.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] IMG: On a Rainy Monday)