Subject: [Leica] IMG: Takumar in the Sunshine
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 00:51:33 +0000

That's a nice shot of your Super Takumar, Jim.

I have three of them - a 55/1.8 no. 3182721, a 35/3.5 no. 3402817, and a
105/2.8 no. 3711646 - and all seem fine with no discoloration. I think
lens wise, we're lucky over here in Ireland and the climate certainly
doesn't seem conducive to fungus or other rot. I'll give them a spin on
the A7ii shortly, but I'm next due to try my OM Zuiko 55/1.2 which is
the newer version and not the radioactive one.

Douglas