Subject: [Leica] IMG: Serenar shot x 4
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 23:37:20 +0000

I used my old 1951 Serenar on the Sony when I nipped down the road to
the village, but amn't sure I'll use it again. I might wait til the
light intensifies during the summer to check it again

Fruit on display at Salt, the Avoca shop on Monkstown Crescent,
Monkstown, Co. Dublin. Sony A7ll and Canon Serenar 35/3.2. See Large.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Mk_14032017_Fruit+shelves.jpg.html

Here's an old style Mini on Carrickbrennan Road, Monkstown, Co. Dublin.
I had an older one (1964) when I was a lot younger, more athletic and
supple. You needed to be double jointed when a-courting with one of
those. Sony A7ll and Canon Serenar 35/3.2. See Large.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Mk_14032017_Mini1.jpg.html

Ignore that older man reflected in the window. Malin to Mizen is the
longest straight-ist trip from one tip of of Ireland to the other. Signs
in old style Mini on Carrickbrennan Road, Monkstown, Co. Dublin. Sony
A7ll and Canon Serenar 35/3.2. See Large.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Mk_14032017_Mini2+sp.jpg.html

Man probably looking for windows to clean. Monkstown Crescent,
Monkstown, Co. Dublin. Sony A7ll and Canon Serenar 35/3.2. See Large.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Mk_14032017_Window+Searcher.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] IMG: Serenar shot x 4)