Subject: [Leica] IMG: reworked Stanford hill
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:36:48 -0700

Ah there you go. I took this in Feb 2015 during the storm season. My
initial processing and posting shows a much less dramatic sky. I know the
Portra 160 film has captured more but my processing could quite get it.?
?
Until now. This is more like what I remember. I am going to make a print on
the Epson Kozo paper, and add a chop to it.?

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20150209-Scanned-769-Edit-2-Edit.jpg

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] IMG: reworked Stanford hill)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: reworked Stanford hill)