Subject: [Leica] NEWS about the LUG Book 2016
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 06:19:05 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Don't worry about it, hold it over to the end of the year,
then do a 2016/17 version.

Montie

>>Hi you all:

Let's get the bad news done first: NO, the book is not done yet. Sorry.

BIG GOOD AWESOME NEWS: as I alluded to a number of times, there have been
"challenges" in our life. This has a major effect on, for example, how much
I have to work.

Good news are coming. I won't go into details, but I should be able to take
it a little easier soon enough.

Which means my goal is to start working on the LUG book this month, and
with luck finish by this month. I have a boatloads of things to catch up
on, but I will do my best.

I know it's 3 months into 2017. My apology. Life intrudes etc.

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram