Subject: [Leica] Configuring a 90 Summicron
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 15:48:19 +0900

Hi Frank,

I looked at a list of Fujifilm X series, and concluded that if I were after
one, the Fujifilm X-E2 would be the one, because it's compact, simple, and
can be found used for around $400. However, it's still not as simple as the
M9, and I want to use my lenses on the M9. And all the X series cameras I
could find out about are not full-frame, but APS-C. Of course there is one
great advantage to the Fujifilms, and that is that their through-the-lens
focus capability means hard to adjust out-of-calibration Leica lenses can
be used on them.

Anyway, Will van Manen's repair shop will be open in just over a couple of
hours, so I'll call him later today and let the LUG know what he reckons.

All best,

Peter

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Configuring a 90 Summicron)