Subject: [Leica] IMG: Finch on a Dull Day
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:57:58 +0000

On 21/02/2017 21:24, Jim Nichols wrote:
> I covered up the grassy background, and finally had a visitor.
>
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170221-DSCF6806-1.jpg.html
>
> Now, if I can just find a subject with more color and better lighting.

Jim, looks nice and sharp. BTW this is the first email I've sent from my
newer Dell using Thunderbird. So I hope it works.

All I can say, trying to retain an old email address from a provider
that has gone out of business and been taken over a few times, is no fun
and a huge - I mean YUGE - time suck....

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Finch on a Dull Day)