Subject: [Leica] IMGs: More Photographica + Kitty
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:28:57 -0600

Alan, I enjoy seeing all of your trophies from the past.  In a box in a
closet, I have my late father-in-law's Pre-Anniversary Speed Graphic,
which, if I recall correctly, has a 127mm Ektar.  I also have a wide
angle lens on a lens board.  In the distant past, he gave me an earlier
Graphic which had an uncoated 6-inch Tessar 3.5 lens.  It went the way
of numerous swaps as I changed my low-cost gear collection.  I even had
a 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 Busch Pressman at one time.  But my meager darkroom
equipment has been in the attic since a move back from Florida in 1966.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA