Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: From the 1930s
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 08:17:29 +0100

Great to see those images from the past. I have a few from 1930s Poland that
I inherited from my father. I am amazed at how well the prints have held
up?much better than the prints from the 1950s and 1960s, made also in Poland
but during communist times when people did not care much about the quality
of their work.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman