Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brick Close-Up
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 12:49:00 -0600

While getting familiar with the Leica Elmarit-R 60mm Macro lens, with
its matching Extender, I noticed the sun and shadows on the garage
wall.  Like most of the older Leica lenses, this one shows very little
distortion.

This brick was ordered in 1967, probably made in South Carolina, and was
described as over-size, Colonial, rough-faced brick, if my memory serves
me correctly.  My wife selected it, and it worked well because we are on
a sloping lot and the southwest corner has fairly tall brick areas.  It
was also used on the face of our fireplace.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Colonial+Brick.jpg.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA