Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two More from the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:08:53 -0600

On a quiet day, I looked around the airport terminal building for other
scenes.  There is a quiet flight planning room with weather, TV,
telephone and Internet access that is frequently used by visiting
corporate pilots to schedule their next flight.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170125-20170125-DSCF6472.TIF.html

There is also a conference room where visitors on business flights can
schedule a meeting with local people without leaving the airport.  The
conference table was made and donated by a long-time acquaintance who,
while a high school track coach and history teacher, also bought
hardwood timber and maintained a sawmill at his home.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170125-DSCF6473.TIF.html

After one summer of working for his coach at the sawmill, my middle son
soon realized that there were easier ways to earn a living.  He went off
to college and eventually earned a PhD. in engineering.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] IMG: Two More from the Airport)