Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Weird Pix Added to Enigmatic Album
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 14:00:13 -0600

--
Thanks for taking a look at some of the older shots, Henning.  These
pictures are my most

Like this pair (shot two months apart) that were cropped this way in the
camera and
must have been ordained to go together.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Enigmatic/Ostriches+2_AMR.jpg.html

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Enigmatic/Ostriches+1_AMR.jpg.html

Or this one.  Wasn't until I printed it that I realized the missing head
was on the right.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Enigmatic/Zebra_AMR.jpg.html

Alan