Subject: [Leica] IMG: Gemeentemuseum Den Haag - come with me to look at art
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 07:47:26 +0100

On Wednesday morning, I visited the main art museum in The Hague,
Gemeentemuseum Den Haag. I went there not knowing what to expect but was
bowled over by the variety and richness of the collections. I love it when I
?discover? an artist whom I had not encountered before. In this case, I saw
an exhibition of work by Alice Neel (1900-1984), an American painter. I
invite you to come along with me on a walk through the galleries:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Gemeentemuseum-Den-Haag/

CAUTION: THERE IS FULL FRONTAL NUDITY, MALE AND FEMALE. If such things
offend you, move on.

Cheeers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman