Subject: [Leica] LUG year book 2016 status
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 01:51:30 -0800

As mentioned in my previous email, I am working on some critical patent app
work for my $dayjob$. It's slow slogging work but I am at least done with
the initial zeroth draft. It will much more massaging to get it into shape.

So to set the expectation, the year book, with some tributes to Tom
Abrahamson, will probably not be available until mid-Feb. I am sorry about
that.

More details as they are available. Now everyone go drool over the M10. I
know I am.

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram