Subject: [Leica] IMG: Basic Annual Photo Backup
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 14:02:28 -0600

Jim,

My only comment would be that I use two backup programs, one backup with
SyncBackPro (file transfer) and one with Acronis (disk imaging), to the
external drives.  So, I stand a chance of recovery even if a failure of
the software or hard drive (I am a CPA which requires an annual psych
exam to verify required levels of paranoia and OCD.)

Ken

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Basic Annual Photo Backup)