Subject: [Leica] Anybody on the list got a drone yet?
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 11:56:53 -0500

Douglas Barry asks if anyone has a drone. The answer is yes. I have one. My
grandkids gave one to me as a birthday present assuming that I could fly it.
It looks so easy. After all I had helicopter training in the Army 60 years
ago. Yes there were helicopters then. Remember MASH in the Korean War.
Anyway on my flrst flight outside I got it caught in the top branches of a
tree while trying to take an aerial view of my house. Flying a drone isn't
easy. It requires practice, practice, practice, preferably on a treeless
golf course. Right now the drone sits safely in the box.?

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] Anybody on the list got a drone yet?)