Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 15:16:02 -0800

...with the final night of Hanukkah as a bonus.  I waited until we got
home from a New Year's Eve party with friends before I lit our menorah
for the final night, just so I could do it in 2017.  Low-res iPad picture.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/31995841286/in/dateposted-public/>

However you add a little light and joy to the cold and dark of this time
of year, may it shine brightly on you and your loved ones, now and in
the coming year.  May it be a year of health and happiness.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Happy New Year)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Happy New Year)