Subject: [Leica] Belated Christmas Wishes
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 04:37:58 +0000

I have been out of email/internet contact for 5 days so this is not a
Christmas wish, but rather a hope.  Hope everyone had a great holiday and
got lots of pictures. I was in Yosemite and it snowed Christmas Eve.  Have
lots to process but will try to get some shots posted.  It was amazingly
beautiful and I hope I was able to capture at least some of this.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson