Subject: [Leica] Problem with SL
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 18:48:19 -0500

PESO:

After taking 689 photos while my grandkids were here for Christmas, I have
discovered a major problem with the SL and facial recognition focusing!
All 689 photos are perfectly focused and exposed.   How am I ever going to
edit all of these photos!!!??  The kids are too cute (they are my
grandkids) and I will never be able to delete a single photo.  I'm going to
have to buy more hard drives and spend all of my free time trying to decide
which photos to post!!

Happy holidays!!

Tina

--