Subject: [Leica] IMG: Exploring the House on a Sub-Freezing Morning
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:35:20 -0000

"Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net> wrote

> During the development of the F-35, which recently drew Donald Trump's
> attention, Lockheed flew supersonic checkouts along a course over
> Tennessee.  My kitchen ceiling still bears the cracks that resulted.
>
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/F-35+Sonic+Boom+Damage.tif.html

That is astounding, Jim. To think that an aircraft is allowed to be tested
at supersonic speeds over people's homes is the height of arrogance. I hope
you're going to submit a bill for repairs for your kitchen ceiling to add to
the already enormous costs of this aircraft's expensive tale of tears.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Exploring the House on a Sub-Freezing Morning)