Subject: [Leica] Chinese Lantern Festival
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 12:30:23 -0500

LUGgers figuring Dr Ted has lost his mind?
Not on my watch! ?
But I just might try converting a few to B&W...

But you?re right about the complexity and colo(u)rs. The hard part was
deciding what NOT to shoot.

?howard

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Chinese Lantern Festival)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Chinese Lantern Festival)