Subject: [Leica] Santa and Sleigh Made of Colored Lights
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 20:00:41 -0500

Originally built in the late 1930s to adorn the side of a downtown
department store, this 150 foot long Santa and Sleigh was lost after the
store closed around 1970 and was rediscovered rotting away in a warehouse a
decade later. My grandfather, John Westerfield, was one of the local
electricians who donated his time to restore it with modern electrical
components in the early 80s. Since then, it has been displayed on the side
of one of Fort Wayne?s tall buildings every year.

I made two photos of it last night, just 8 minutes apart, but greatly
different in light, as the day was fading away fast.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2569

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2568

--
Chris Crawford