Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Contemplating fall
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 18:38:19 -0000

"George Lottermoser" <george.imagist at icloud.com> wrote

> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=11528>

Very bucolic images, George. I say this from the urban wasteland that is
Monkstown - actually that should be waistland as all the x-rays around here
are on diets for Christmas. Romance blossoms as leaves die.

Douglas

As Paddy Kavanagh put it in his poem...
On Raglan Road on an autumn day I met her first and knew
That her dark hair would weave a snare that I might one day rue;
I saw the danger, yet I walked along the enchanted way,
And I said, let grief be a fallen leaf at the dawning of the day.

Turned into a song and sung by Luke Kelly of The Dubliners
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYJO5fJgNSQ

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: Contemplating fall)