Subject: [Leica] OT: Howard C
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:19:51 -0700

Hi Philippe,
Nice of you to think of me with regard to panos!
I have been following the LUG digest from time to time but not posting as I
adjust to some life style changes.
As some of you know I carry 7 stents to keep my left arteries open and on
June 17 I had a heart attack involving
my Right Coronary Artery. I received absolutely swift expert care from the
Emergency at Vancouver General Hospital,
spent four days in the Cardiac Care Unit and am now adjusting to a heavier
regime of medication. I hope to get balanced
soon - have started heart rehabilitation - and expect I will get to live
relatively well with my condition - even if my extensive travel plans
may be somewhat curtailed for lack of medical travel insurance.
Keep posting those panos!
Cheers
Howard