Subject: [Leica] Hillary for prision
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 17:22:16 -0400

To the contrary Ted. Much of the world IS interested in the US election. I
just returned from a trip abroad and many in the UK, France, Germany, and
Italy are interested in the results of the Trumo/Clinton contest. I was
asked about it everywhere I went. It is as big a story as Brexit in the
newspapers. True, many may not be concerned about it in the remote reaches
of Canada but it is of great concern in London and Paris. By the way, this
is hardly the first time that political content has been criticized in the
LUG.
Larry Z
- - -?
So to our American brothers and sisters? Will you "PLEASE REFRAIN FROM
DRAGGING" your politics onto the "LUG screen!" Thank you most kindly!
It is really only of interest to you and not we of other countries on the
PLANET! - Ted Grant

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Hillary for prision)