Subject: [Leica] Hillary For Prison Sign Behind Barbed Wire
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 12:24:29 -0500

Agree totally.
Chris qualifies as the most serious documentarian that I know.
He also has the most consistent body of work; of my acquaintance via this
list.

Sent from my iPhone

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Hillary For Prison Sign Behind Barbed Wire)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Hillary For Prison Sign Behind Barbed Wire)