Subject: [Leica] LUG is not a political platform
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 09:18:25 -0700

> On Sep 28, 2016, at 7:40 PM, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> Ladies & Gentlemen,
> May I ask a favour?
> It appears a tad bit of USA politics has crept in during the past bit of
> time?
> My request is? This group is about ""PHOTOGRAPHY......
> PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""
> So to our American brothers and sisters? Will you "PLEASE REFRAIN FROM
> DRAGGING" your politics onto the "LUG screen!" Thank you most kindly!
> It is really only of interest to you and not we of other countries on the
> PLANET!
> Thank you most sincerely. Very kind of you. THANKS!
> Dr. Ted Grant CM ORDER of CANADA

Dear Dr. Ted,

I hasten to assure you that not everyone on this side of the border has
forgotten the unwritten convention of ?no politics on the LUG?.

Kind regards,

Oliver (Immigrant, naturalized US citizen while on active military duty
1953-1955)

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] LUG is not a political platform)