Subject: [Leica] IMGS: iPhone Photos
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:05:01 -0500

Hi Tina,

I like the first image.

I looked through a few recent iPhone 6 images and found ISO values from
40 to 320, depending on the lighting.  I am not aware of any way to
control the setting that appears to be automatically selected.

 From the quality of your images, I would be suspicious of the 6400
value.  It would appear to be much lower.  Did you read the value from
your editing software?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: iPhone Photos)