Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Hairstreak Image
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:11:50 -0500

Hi Ted,

I'm happy to provide you with some entertainment.  I just try to take
advantage of what my small part of nature has to offer.  But I cheat.  I
plant things that draw in these colorful little creatures.

I'm afraid we are nearing the end of butterfly season, though.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Another Hairstreak Image)