Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/9/2016: ice cream for the doggie
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 18:39:58 +0200

We had to stop by our Aldi supermarket on the way home from lunch this
afternoon, and since the temperature was on the wrong side of 30C, we
decided to let the doggie cool off too. So we bought a box of orange/lemon
ice cream sticks, only 53 cal each, so not too bad on that score either. I
show you the first and last of the sequence of photos I took. Looking at the
time stamp, the elapsed time between the two photos is 1:03
minutes?surprisingly long, given Cheeta?s habit of swallowing whatever is
offered to her at record speed. But my wife insisted on Cheeta licking
rather than biting:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Nv5B9Hf/A

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vRfttD8/A

Cheers,