Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yellow Sulfur Butterfly
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 11:58:37 -0500

The Yellow Sulfur butterflies that pass by are usually 30-40 feet in the
air and seldom investigate any flowering plants.  The lone exception
occurs when the Spider Lilies bloom in the yard.  They always approach
the flower from underneath, and seldom remain in one place for very long.

My apologies for the cluttered background, but I had to take advantage
of a rare appearance.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Yellow+Sulphur+on+Spider+Lily.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols